Friday, October 23, 2009

Another Update And The Next Prediction…

Well, the October batch of referrals began arriving on October 12th and they went through March 28, 2006. This batch of referrals covered 4 days worth of paperwork (the last batch of referrals went through March 24th). The month of March is nearing completion and then they will finally move into April. You will see by the estimates below that we should expect to receive Jadyn’s referral in December and travel will be 6-8 weeks after. I am trying to keep busy to let the time pass by - I have purchased just about everything we need for her bedroom except the paint, but I have the colors picked out. Now, I just need to find the time to paint. I think I will try to tackle that project Thanksgiving weekend. It will be nice to begin to move the items for her out of our closet as it has been filling up over the years and actually consumes quite a bit of space:) Hopefully, it won't be long now!



No comments: