Sunday, October 10, 2010

Isn't She Lovely?

That is all that went through my mind when I got Jadyn dressed on Sunday to head over for my nephew's confirmation. I dressed her in an outfit that I received from one of my closest friends at my baby shower in February and we had not had an occasion to wear it until now. She looked adorable! (if I do say so myself:)

We had a wonderful weekend...the weather was absolutely beautiful, my Mom came down to visit on Saturday and spent the night for Kyle's confirmation. Sunday we headed over to Church and then to my sister and brother-in-law's house; my brother's family came down for the day as well so it was a nice get-together!

Here are some pics of the event -

I wish I knew what she was thinking...



Posing for the camera:)



I love that little face!



Here with her BIG brother, Justin -



At the church with her Auntie Kathy -



Lovin' the Veggie Tales:)



Colin, Ryan, and their cousin, Zach (in the middle) -



Her favorite chair of the day; just her size...



Checkin' out the pumpkins -



Getting a balloon from the Confirmant - Kyle:)



Colin with his little sis -



Auntie Carrie getting some Jadyn time:)



Looking lovely:)



And last but not least...two of Jadyn's older brothers, Brandon and Justin (they almost never let me get their picture:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

love the dress! it is so beautiful...and well you little gem is so tootin cute those cheeks so kissable!