Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Few More Rumors...

Well... According to the RQ site - A few agencies are starting to talk about referrals. One is saying they are “about to start matching”, another is saying they think referrals will arrive next week.

I’m not seeing anything that tells me agencies are hearing cut off information.


Amazingly, I have been very peaceful over the last couple of weeks; I've tried not to think about this too much. However, if I said it wasn't one of the first thoughts to cross my mind when I awoke I'd be lying and if I said I didn't think about it nearly 1,000 times a day, I'd be lying, but I haven't had that 'anxious' feeling.

After reading today's post though, I am starting to get a little excited - the thought that our paperwork will soon be in the hands of someone who will make the decision to match our daughter with our family seems a little surreal.

Here's keeping our fingers crossed that next week is the week...

No comments: