Wednesday, June 09, 2010

2 Years Today...

Two years ago today my family lost a wonderful man - my Dad. I miss him terribly, but I know that he is enjoying life in the Heavenly Kingdom and is no longer in pain. I only wish that I could have seen his face when he first saw our daughter, Jadyn. I know he's been watching over this process and celebrating the joining of our family from above.

He always loved spending time with his grandchildren. He was a proud Grandpa!


This was his 60th birthday party; just shy of 4 years before he died - it was a good day!


This is one of our most treasured pictures of him with our oldest son Justin; they hunted every year at my parent's land and my Dad took great pride in teaching Justin everything about hunting.


This was taken at my parent's 40th wedding anniversary dinner celebration a little over a year before he died. It was a wonderful weekend and we have wonderful memories!

No comments: