Thursday, June 03, 2010

She is So Much Fun!!!

I can’t believe it has been a week since I have posted! I guess between work, the house, the boys and their activities, and of course, Jadyn, I have been a little busy! I sure do miss her during the day. I feel like I am missing so many things. Last week when she was home with Jerry he taught her to say “uh-oh” and “oh” – it is so cute to listen to her! The “oh” goes really well with that famous expression of hers (the surprised look). Magazines have become one of her favorite toys to play with - it's so cute to say "Jadyn, no" and she will stop and shake her head no and then proceed to tear into them:)

Last weekend my Mom came down to visit overnight and she just loved every minute with Jadyn. She gets Grandma laughing so hard with all of her expressions and babbles – Grandma really has a hard time leaving the grandchildren. It was a beautiful weekend and we were able to enjoy some time outside. Jadyn had fun watching her brothers go down the water slide – she probably could have sat there for hours watching them!

Auntie Kathy stopped over with her two boys, as well. Jadyn had fun playing with her cousins, Cody and Kyle. She even got Cody laughing pretty hard when she tightened every muscle in her body and pretended to wrestle with him – it was hilarious! She is becoming very independent with eating – she really likes to feed herself so I have been exploring with a wider variety of table foods and she is enjoying all of them! She had her first taste of watermelon and really loved it! It is so much fun to see her learn and grow – it is amazing how far she has come in the time she has been home!

She continues to crawl at a rapid pace and pulls herself up relentlessly on the furniture. She is trying to walk along the sides and I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before she ventures off to take a few steps. This is a little girl with no fear and lots of ambition! I think she believes she needs to keep up with these four brothers of hers!



















No comments: