Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Still Waiting...

We are still waiting to hear something from our agency. I must say that it is getting difficult as I have seen many of my April buddies post their information - I am extremely happy for them, but a little bit of me has always had a fear that something would go wrong and we would be overlooked. That just seems to be the way the last 5 years have stretched out to be. I even called my social worker before Christmas to verify that our LID was in fact 4/4/06 - just to be sure - and she assured me that it was...so why am I feeling more nervous than excited???

I just want the darn phone to ring!!! Until I hear it from her that we have been matched I just can't let myself go there!

I'm trying to focus on work and it's probably a good thing that I am here today or I'd be going crazy at home!

Not so patiently waiting anymore....

No comments: