Monday, March 15, 2010

A Shower From the Ladies at Work...

On Tuesday, March 9th the ladies at work held a baby shower for me after work and it was so nice. We went to dinner at a local restaraunt and had time to chat and laugh! They gave me some wonderful gifts; a few baby toys which we needed, wonderful adoption books, and now Jadyn is going to be one of the most stylin' little girls as they filled a bag of adorable little clothes for her. I also received several outfits from my VP which were absolutely beautiful! They had balloons and a cake, as well! They really went out of their way to make it a wonderful, memorable evening for me!

Thank you to everyone; Kathy, Beth, Lori, Krista, Jenny, Julie, JoAnne, Mallory, and Cory!



1 comment:

Sherri said...

cute clothes..I love the story of Emma. Funny when we first got that I read that to my then 6 yr old who's name is Sam. The first chapter is about Sam and Emma. Emma will be our daughters name.

Congrats!! and here's too a speedy TA.

Sherri