Thursday, March 18, 2010

Update on TA...

Well, I received an email from my SW today letting me know that she has been informed that our group's TA's should arrive next week. She will call as soon as it arrives - I am very anxious to find out the timing of our appointments!!!

Yesterday, I stopped by the clinic to pick up the medical forms for the boys just in case they need medical care while we are gone. I have to name my Mom and Justin as guardians, so two forms for each of the minor children - 6 forms total:)

I also had to get our vaccination affidavit notarized so that Jadyn can receive her vaccinations here in the U.S. instead of in China.

I am getting everyone filled up on their prescription medications for while we are gone so I think almost everything is in order. We can hop on that plane anytime now!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congratulations on your referral and now TA coming soon! I wanted to introduce myself as I'm one of your followers. My husband & I were in Guiyang one year ago bringing our 3 1/2 year old daughter home. We were the 1st Bethany family to travel to this province - what an experience! It was wonderful - a few "hiccups" but nothing major. I'd love to answer any questions you may have. I'm so excited to follow your journey and reminince along the way. Many many blessings!
Kristin