Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still No Word on Travel...

OK - To say that I am beyond frustrated would be an understatement! I do not know what is taking so long. The most recent batch of referrals from March 1st have started to get their travel assignments and we have yet to receive ours! I am on edge every time my phone rings, I am checking my email a gazillion times a day, and I am more than ready to hold my daughter!

I know our SW said that they SHOULD arrive this week - key word being SHOULD; which isn't much comfort for me. I can say that WOULD is a more appropriate word and then I WOULD be feeling a little better. It is only Wednesday, but I decided to email our SW anyway to see what the heck is up. I want to know if something is holding up our travel group's paperwork or what - seriously, if they thought they were on their way as of last Thursday, it SHOULDN'T take until Thursday or Friday of this week for them to arrive. Packages are usually sent overnight from China so the agency certainly SHOULD have received them by now! Can you sense my snarkiness????

I feel like recording a message to play back to the question I keep getting asked -"When do you travel?" - It is getting more and more difficult to answer that one these days...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Surely your TA will arrive this week. We just received ours on Monday. I completely know where you are at emotionally. Best of luck.
Laurie (RQ follower)