Monday, March 15, 2010

Still No TA...

Unfortunately, we are not any closer to knowing when we will travel. Many of the people from the February referral batch have been receiving their TA's (travel assignments) over the last two weeks and appear to be leaving anytime between March 12th and March 31st.

I emailed our SW again over the weekend to see if there was any news on our group and she said that she will check in again with the partner agency, but that she still believes we will travel around the 8-week mark (post-referral). That puts travel around April 1st or so. She said that we will probably have little notice on travel and she believes that it will be soon.

I hope so because I have heard of some agencies delaying travel for families until after the trade show (April 15 - May 3) and I certainly do not think Jerry and I can wait until early May to hold our little one!

No comments: